Click any of the paint color links above to purchase individually
This triad is currently unavailable from the manufacturer - we suggest ordering the individual colors that are available at this time
Reaper Master Series Paints are formulated specifically for painting miniatures of all sizes and types.
- 1x 1/2 oz bottle each of Brown Ink, Black Ink, and Red Ink.
- Excellent for thinned paint applications like layering, washes and glazes
- Smooth and fluid right out of the bottle means less thinning required
- Enhanced flow properties make painting small details easier
- More than 290 colors, including liners, inks, washes, primers, sealers, and additives
- Triad system makes shading and highlighting colors a snap
- Sold in 1/2 oz (14.7ml) dropper bottles
- Dries matte
- 100% compatible with the MSP Bones and Pathfinder ranges
- Non-Toxic, Water Soluble, Easy Cleanup
Airbrush Tips: Different paints thin differently so we can't give you mixture ratios, but acrylics should never be thinned with more than 25% water as it negatively affects the ability of the polymer molecules to form a stable film. We recommend using ONLY acrylic thinners or mediums such as Vallejo Airbrush Thinner, Liquitex Airbrush Medium, or Golden Acrylic Flow Release as alternatives to the MSP Flow Improver as other solutions may be hazardous when aerosolized from an airbrush.
Acrylic Factoids: Acrylic paint becomes brittle in temperatures below 45 degrees and softens in temperatures nearing 140 degrees. Acrylic paint may also fade under ultraviolet light and without an adequate sealer coat, may attract dust or dirt particles making them part of the film.