Click any of the paint color links above to purchase individually
Reaper Master Series Paints are formulated specifically for painting miniatures of all sizes and types. Great for painting D&D characters, Fantasy armies, Combat Assault Vehicle and Battletech machines, and virtually any hobby that involves painting plastic, metal or resin.
Reaper Paint mixes easily for adjusting colors and applying additives for artistic effects and by default dries matte. Non-Hazardous water-based acrylic paint base. Safe to handle and easy to clean with warm water. Exact colors may vary from the colors on your screen.
The dropper cap system enables you to administer the desired amounts of paint you want. This design also helps prevent waste and paint drying out even if left opened while you’re painting miniatures.
- 1x 1/2 oz bottle each of Black Indigo, Rich Indigo, and Wild Violet.
- Excellent for thinned paint applications like layering, washes and glazes
- Smooth and fluid right out of the bottle means less thinning required
- Enhanced flow properties make painting small details easier
- More than 290 colors, including liners, inks, washes, primers, sealers, and additives
- Triad system makes shading and highlighting colors a snap
- Sold in 1/2 oz (14.7ml) dropper bottles
- Dries matte
- 100% compatible with the MSP Bones and Pathfinder ranges
- Non-Toxic, Water Soluble, Easy Cleanup
Airbrush Tips: Different paints thin differently so we can't give you mixture ratios, but acrylics should never be thinned with more than 25% water as it negatively affects the ability of the polymer molecules to form a stable film. We recommend using ONLY acrylic thinners or mediums such as Vallejo Airbrush Thinner, Liquitex Airbrush Medium, or Golden Acrylic Flow Release as alternatives to the MSP Flow Improver as other solutions may be hazardous when aerosolized from an airbrush.
Acrylic Factoids: Acrylic paint becomes brittle in temperatures below 45 degrees and softens in temperatures nearing 140 degrees. Acrylic paint may also fade under ultraviolet light and without an adequate sealer coat, may attract dust or dirt particles making them part of the film.