Create an Authentic Cowtown Setting For Any Western Role-Playing Game!
The Cowtown Creator provides you with all the information you need to design a Western town for your next role-playing campaign, short story, or penny dreadful. Each chapter covers a different type of institution or commercial establishment, providing the designer with a wealth of historical detail. Like the Firearms Shop, the Cowtown Creator is a Universal Sourcebook, containing over 200 pages of information for ANY GAME SYSTEM, including the 3rd edition of the world's most popular role-playing game! (Additional information is provided in a special appendix for both versions of Deadlands (TM) and FUDGE).
Featuring information NEVER BEFORE ASSEMBLED IN ONE VOLUME:
- A classification system for quickly generating a fictional town
- Floor plans for saloons, dance halls, variety theaters, banks, blacksmiths, and other establishments
- Rules for old gambling games like faro and vingt-et-un
- Lists, lists, and more lists: saloon names, character names, drink names, and merchandise prices
- Character descriptions and numerous historical anecdotes proving beyond doubt that TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION!
- SUPERBLY ILLUSTRATED with numerous maps, diagrams, historical photographs, period engravings, and original artwork.
This resource book is a great aid for any Game Master, regardless of actual historical knowledge, creating scenarios or running games for Gunfighter’s Ball, manufactured by Knuckleduster Miniatures.
- Written by Forrest Hall with Rob Lusk, Phill Web, and illustrations by Rick Harris
- Release Date: March, 2002
- Format: Softcover, 250 pages
- ISBN 0-9667046-3-0