Dropzone Commander: Core Rulebook 1.1
NEW AND REVISED 1.1 EDITION!
156 page A4 full colour perfect bound core rulebook for Dropzone Commander.
This book covers all of the model releases at the time of reprint.
- Core Rules: All the rules you need to play.
- Background: Rich and detailed setting for the DzC game universe, as well as in depth background for all four races and their units. You'll be in no doubt as to where you're fighting, why you're fighting and who you're fighting with!
- Army Lists: The full stats, lists and special rules for all four races.
- Scenarios: A wide selection of scenarios to keep your games fresh!
- Colour Schemes: A wide selection of colour schemes and camouflage patterns are showcased for each race, giving you plenty of inspiration when painting your armies! Further hobby tips, articles and information will be made available from our downloads section in the coming weeks.
- Guest Painters Pages: Some inspiring work by keen gamers and painters unaffiliated with Hawk Wargames.
REVISED 1.1 EDITION INFO:
We've sold our entire first print run of Dropzone Commander and have just taken delivery of our new, revised 1.1 edition! First off - it's important to note that this does NOT make the original rulebook redundant! Most of the changes featured have already been released online some time ago and further rules revisions are available to download now. That being said, we have taken this opportunity to act on feedback from our fans and reviewers to make a few more minor adjustments to the book and the rules, which are as follows:
A) All current Errata, rules changes and most of the Clarifications have been incorporated into the revised edition.
B) We've made some changes to points costs etc. These are available to download, but in general terms, gunships and special forces are now cheaper in points, and some smaller weapons, upgrade costs and scenarios have been slightly modified.
C) Version 1.1 now features a double page index, a new page detailing how to build a Battlegroup and a brand new, first person mini-story!
D) Text is now further from the spine away from the centre of the book to increase readability, and the blue 'Rules' margin colour has now been split into three distinct shades for Background, Rules and Scenarios.
E) Paper quality is improved, with a totally uniform laminate texture throughout.
F) Rules for our recent releases (e.g. the Ferrum, Hades, Firedrake, Annihilator etc) are NOT featured in the revised edition. They will be printed in a future expansion of Dropzone Commander.