Danica had the strength of a warrior on her side when she got behind the wheel of the No. 10 Wonder Woman / One Cure Ford Fusion at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 13, 2017, and at the Kansas Speedway on May 13 and Charlotte Motor Speedway during the Monster Energy All-Star weekend. One Cure is a project led by the Colorado State University Flint Animal Cancer Center (FACC) where innovation cancer treatments for pets are being evaluated in clinical trials to benefit people. To create awareness of the FACC and its groundbreaking work in comparative oncology, Code 3 Associates is using its established partnership with Stewart Haas Racing and Danica Patrick to field the No 10 Wonder Woman / One Cure Ford Fusion.
Now Patrick's fans can celebrate their hero's competitive spirit with the officially licensed Wonder Woman die-cast exclusively from Lionel! This die-cast is designed for both the young and the young at heart. It’s graded for ages eight and up and is perfectly sized for play or display.
- Full die-cast body and Plastic chassis
- Manufacturer-specific body contour
- Fully decorated authentic paint scheme
- Blacked Out Windows
- Rolling, Non-Pose-able Wheels
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length (approx)
- Lionel Racing: The Official Die-Cast of NASCAR
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- Material: Diecast Metal, Plastic and Fabric
- Ages 4 & up
- 1x Danica Patrick - 2017 #10 Wonder Woman Ford Fusion Nascar Authentics Diecast collectible