[C.A.V. - S.O.] Combat Assault Vehicle - Strike Operations: is a Mecha Combat Game that takes place in the 23rd century and beyond. With a multitude of factions vying for control of different regions of space, each with their own rationale for the expenditure of resources and personnel to achieve or maintain that control, the life of an Elite C.A.V. Pilot is sought after by many across the galaxy. Of course, none of this would be possible without the jump gates of the IGS or the Interstellar communications of the UICC.
CAV: Strike Operations features a wide variety of high-quality plastic miniatures for all of your 23rd century combat needs. Models in the series are molded in gray plastic, unpainted and may require a minimal amount of assembly. Most models also include an additional base or stand to aid in game play. Cyanoacrylate or Reaper Bones glue is recommended for assembly.
- Faction: Adon Economic Confederation
- Manufacturer: RMI (Royal Manufacturing Industries)
- Type: Anti-Grav Armored Vehicle (Heavy Chassis Hover Tank)
- Role: Battlefield Infantry Support
- Tech Info: JOR-2 [pages 32-33]
- Package Contains:
- 2x C.A.V. miniature models
- 2x Clear 30mm plastic hex hover-bases included
- PMR: 07064
- Scale: 10mm (1/180)
- Material: Gray PVC Polymer
Miniatures supplied unpainted - some assembly required